Thu, 19 Oct 2017
2:30 PM – 5:00 PMAdd to Calendar
Credit Suisse, 11 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10010
Registration is now closed (this event already took place).
We have a strong relationship with Credit Suisse, and hence we have this amazing opportunity to solve one of their business problems and help them leverage technology to find solutions to their critical but mundane issues.
This not only gives us a unique opportunity to interact with the top management of Credit Suisse but also gain an exposure on how technology is transforming the financial services.
WE HAVE TOP MOST PRIORITY AS CLUB MEMBERS AND I URGE YOU ALL TO REGISTER, AS WE ONLY HAVE 15 SEATS OPEN.
(3 teams of 5 people each)
Teams will get a token of appreciation from the Credit Suisse team for helping them leverage technology to solve their business problem.
Professor Janusz Szczypula and Professor T.K. Lim will guide the teams on the solution and presentation.
1) The fee is $50, but finance club members will get the entire refund after the event. (This is important for managing the logistics at first).
2) Registering for this event does not necessarily imply confirmation for the event. We shall process your registration and you will receive a confirmation from the Event Coordinators. Registration is on first come first serve basis.
3) Transportation ( to and from NYC) is the responsibility of the participant.
4) We expect to get the problem statements from Credit Suisse by this week.
5) Team gets around two weeks to prepare for the problem statement.
# Please note, this event does NOT clash with any other events like the NYC Technology Career Fair!
Dress Business Formal
Contact the organizers